We’re extremely excited to announce that qualifying premium & luxury Effortless Rental Group vacation rentals are now available on Homes & Villas by Marriott International.
What is Homes & Villas by Marriott International?
Homes & Villas by Marriott International is a home rental offering from Marriott International, comprised of a curated selection of premium and luxury rental homes cared for by a select group of professional management companies.
At its core, Homes & Villas by Marriott International provides consistency and quality, evaporating the anxiety currently associated with choosing home accommodation and giving guests the space and amenities of a home backed by a trusted travel company with the very best in loyalty benefits.
What does it mean that Effortless Rental Group’s homes are featured on Homes & Villas by Marriott International?
Effortless Rental Group is one of the select professional property management companies who have been vetted and approved to feature their homes on the Homes & Villas platform. This gives Effortless Rental Group and their homeowners, access to the following:
- Marriott’s 145M+ Marriott Bonvoy™ Members
- Marriott’s distribution channels and marketing opportunities
- Brand affiliation with Marriott – if a house qualifies for the Homes & Villas by Marriott International program, that indicates a certain level of safety security and design
- Homes will have a more significant presence on our site as opposed to others, due to the number of homes we curate per destination.
- Property performance data and, if need be, guidance on property improvement plans
How can I see if my home would fit into HVMI?
Before you can join Homes & Villas by Marriott International, you have to be managed by one of their select professional property management companies – like Effortless Rental Group! Effortless Rental Group is well-versed in the type of homes that are likely to be accepted into the program and can discuss the potential fit of your home with you.
[rev_slider alias=”2021-hvmi” slidertitle=”2021 HVMI”][/rev_slider]